15 ways to love your French Market Basket!•
Posted on October 28 2019
- Makes the perfect laundry basket.
- Grocery shopping never looked so chic!
- Ideal for a baby's room - holds lots of diapers and wipes.
- The public library and all of those books are waiting.
- When you have a need to haul and store firewood - use the basket
- Makes the perfect beach bag.
- Recycling bottles need a home?
- Knitting needles and yarn are now organised in a smart looking bag.
- Use as home decor with dried or fresh flowers.
- Head to the farmers market and fill your basket up with fresh veg.
- Toys need organizing? The market basket is the perfect solution.
- Keep one in the car to keep clutter under control.
- Take it on a picnic - holds food the blanket and so much more.
- Dog toys scattered about? Not anymore!
- Its a lovely hostess gift
How would you use yours?
Merci Loulabelles F...
If you love France and all things French as much as we do you will love Loulabelle's FrancoFiles podcast. Her goal is to bring a little "Frenchy g...Read More
Francophile Book Cl...
Our Francophile Book Club is back! It's is pouring rain outside my window now and what better way to spend the day (or an hour) than to grab a bla...Read More
Paris Blue Book Giv...
I picked up my friend, Julie Scolnik’s memoire, Paris Blue, as soon as it was published in October BUT haven’t had a chance to start reading it ...Read More