15 ways to love your French Market Basket!•
Posted on October 28 2019
- Makes the perfect laundry basket.
- Grocery shopping never looked so chic!
- Ideal for a baby's room - holds lots of diapers and wipes.
- The public library and all of those books are waiting.
- When you have a need to haul and store firewood - use the basket
- Makes the perfect beach bag.
- Recycling bottles need a home?
- Knitting needles and yarn are now organised in a smart looking bag.
- Use as home decor with dried or fresh flowers.
- Head to the farmers market and fill your basket up with fresh veg.
- Toys need organizing? The market basket is the perfect solution.
- Keep one in the car to keep clutter under control.
- Take it on a picnic - holds food the blanket and so much more.
- Dog toys scattered about? Not anymore!
- Its a lovely hostess gift
How would you use yours?
French Friday Finds
What I've found this week in: Books to read next - I finished part two of Laura and Franck's adventures last week with My Grape Quebec. Book #2 o...Read More
Take a peek into the windows of any French bakery this time of year and this is what you'll find - The French tradition of serving a frangipane fi...Read More
Travel to France to...
“The Second Line Show” has put together a virtual excursion to the heart of France through these talented, “you-need-to-know” authors experience...Read More