15 ways to love your French Market Basket!•
Posted on October 28 2019
- Makes the perfect laundry basket.
- Grocery shopping never looked so chic!
- Ideal for a baby's room - holds lots of diapers and wipes.
- The public library and all of those books are waiting.
- When you have a need to haul and store firewood - use the basket
- Makes the perfect beach bag.
- Recycling bottles need a home?
- Knitting needles and yarn are now organised in a smart looking bag.
- Use as home decor with dried or fresh flowers.
- Head to the farmers market and fill your basket up with fresh veg.
- Toys need organizing? The market basket is the perfect solution.
- Keep one in the car to keep clutter under control.
- Take it on a picnic - holds food the blanket and so much more.
- Dog toys scattered about? Not anymore!
- Its a lovely hostess gift
How would you use yours?
Traveling to France...
Paris is hopping and waiting for you! Museums are open, cafés are bustling and there is no need to wait to visit! With the ever changing Covid reg...Read More
French Friday Finds
What I've found this week in: Books to read next - I finished part two of Laura and Franck's adventures last week with My Grape Quebec. Book #2 o...Read More
Take a peek into the windows of any French bakery this time of year and this is what you'll find - The French tradition of serving a frangipane fi...Read More