15 ways to love your French Market Basket!•
Posted on October 28 2019
- Makes the perfect laundry basket.
- Grocery shopping never looked so chic!
- Ideal for a baby's room - holds lots of diapers and wipes.
- The public library and all of those books are waiting.
- When you have a need to haul and store firewood - use the basket
- Makes the perfect beach bag.
- Recycling bottles need a home?
- Knitting needles and yarn are now organised in a smart looking bag.
- Use as home decor with dried or fresh flowers.
- Head to the farmers market and fill your basket up with fresh veg.
- Toys need organizing? The market basket is the perfect solution.
- Keep one in the car to keep clutter under control.
- Take it on a picnic - holds food the blanket and so much more.
- Dog toys scattered about? Not anymore!
- Its a lovely hostess gift
How would you use yours?
Marché de Noël is h...
This Saturday 10am-4pm at The French Library in Boston 53 Marlborough St.Boston, MA 02116We'll be there - will you? Welcome to the 20th edition of...Read More
We're reading The P...
For December's online Francophile's Book Club we are reading Paula McLain's The Paris Wife. From her website - "A deeply evocative story of ambiti...Read More
November book club ...
If you love to read, love France, love to read about France and have an hour to spare once a month then our online book club is for you! This month...Read More