15 ways to love your French Market Basket!•
Posted on October 28 2019
- Makes the perfect laundry basket.
- Grocery shopping never looked so chic!
- Ideal for a baby's room - holds lots of diapers and wipes.
- The public library and all of those books are waiting.
- When you have a need to haul and store firewood - use the basket
- Makes the perfect beach bag.
- Recycling bottles need a home?
- Knitting needles and yarn are now organised in a smart looking bag.
- Use as home decor with dried or fresh flowers.
- Head to the farmers market and fill your basket up with fresh veg.
- Toys need organizing? The market basket is the perfect solution.
- Keep one in the car to keep clutter under control.
- Take it on a picnic - holds food the blanket and so much more.
- Dog toys scattered about? Not anymore!
- Its a lovely hostess gift
How would you use yours?
Happy Mother's Day
Lucky for all of us Francophiles we get to celebrate two Mother's Day or Fêtes de Mères! - one celebrated in France on June 7th and also today! Th...Read More
Five Fabulous Ladie...
It's day #48 of lock down for me - for many of you too I am sure. Wow that is a long time. Are you missing out on a Spring trip to Paris or France...Read More
Dining Solo in Pari...
"Table for one" those three simple words spoken to the restaurant host can strike panic in many. In Paris, however, there is little to fear as a "t...Read More